Please read the following information carefully! To proceed, you must agree to the Ground Rules as outlined below.
Ground Rules for Training
The ELCofSWFL has revised the set of rules to which all trainers who train for the Early Learning Coalition adhere. To allow for an environment that is good for learning, we ask that you read and follow these rules. Please note: If you are not able to attend a training for which you have registered, you must call ELC at 239-935-6189. You are allowed only three no-shows before you are no longer allowed to register for and participate in classes. The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has been recognized as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice for continuing education and training. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is allowed offer to IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
There are currently 17 events open for registration.
- An Introduction to ASQ-3
- Effective Interactions for Pre-K
- Effective Interactions for Toddlers
- How to Expand Activities in a Pre-K Classroom
- Immunizations in Child Care - February 17, 2022 in ,
- Increasing Healthy Foods and Beverages in Childcare - March 24, 2022 in ,
- Interacciones Efectivas Para Bebós - January 24, 2022 in ,
- Interacciones Efectivas Para Niños Pequeños / Preescolar - February 07, 2022 in ,
- Period of Purple Crying - May 19, 2022 in ,
- Program Assessment Community Support Group - March 30, 2022 in ,
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave | Suite 300 | Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
Phone (239) 935-6100 | FAX (239) 935-6181 | TOLL FREE: 1.866.863.1366
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday