Please read the following information carefully! To proceed, you must agree to the Ground Rules as outlined below.
Ground Rules for Training
The ELCofSWFL has revised the set of rules to which all trainers who train for the Early Learning Coalition adhere. To allow for an environment that is good for learning, we ask that you read and follow these rules. Please note: If you are not able to attend a training for which you have registered, you must call ELC at (239) 935-6143. You are allowed only three no-shows before you are no longer allowed to register for and participate in classes. The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has been recognized as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice for continuing education and training. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is allowed offer IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
There are currently 10 events open for registration.
- Asthma Education 2020 - January 21, 2021 in ,
- Child Nutrition 2020 - October 15, 2020 in ,
- Closing the Door on Violence 2020 - November 19, 2020 in ,
- Creating the Classroom Environment for Preschool - September 30, 2020 in ,
- Effective Interactions for Infant and Toddler Classrooms - October 20, 2020 in ,
- Effective Interactions for Pre-K Classrooms
- Medication Administration the Safe Way 2020 - December 17, 2020 in ,
- Playing With Purpose
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave | Suite 300 | Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
Phone (239) 935-6100 | FAX (239) 935-6181 | TOLL FREE: 1.866.863.1366
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday