Please read the following information carefully! To proceed, you must agree to the Ground Rules as outlined below.
Ground Rules for Training
The ELCofSWFL has revised the set of rules to which all trainers who train for the Early Learning Coalition adhere. To allow for an environment that is good for learning, we ask that you read and follow these rules. Please note: If you are not able to attend a training for which you have registered, you must call ELC at (239) 935-6176. You are allowed only three no-shows before you are no longer allowed to register for and participate in classes. The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has been recognized as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice for continuing education and training. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is allowed offer IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
For Department of Education trainings (4 yr. old Standards, Florida VPK Assessment, and Integrating the Standards) please go to the DCF Portal website to register. See the ELC Training Calendar for dates of these scheduled classes.
There are currently 28 events open for registration.
- Asthma 101
- Become a "Breastfeeding Friendly" Child Care Facility - March 21, 2018 in Naples, FL
- Block Center: Building to Learn - March 15, 2018 in Naples, FL
- Checkpoints-Why & How
- March 21, 2018 in Fort Myers, FL
- Checkpoints-Why & How
- March 27, 2018 in Naples, FL
- Disaster Preparedness for Child Care - March 12, 2018 in Naples, FL
- Drowning Prevention / Water Safety
- Fine Motor Development - February 22, 2018 in Naples, FL
- Immunizations for Children and Caregivers
- Infant and Child Car Seat Safety
- Introduction to the "Blue Zones Project" For Child Care - March 07, 2018 in Bonita Springs, FL
- Let's Move! Child Care Session 3 of 4: Screen Time and Serving Healthy Foods (Please register for all 4 sessions) - March 24, 2018 in Naples, FL
- Let's Move! Child Care Session 4 of 4: Healthy Beverages and Infant Feeding (Please register for all 4 sessions) - April 21, 2018 in Naples, FL
- Managing the Integrity of Checkpoint Data - April 03, 2018 in Fort Myers, FL
- Manejando Niño's con Problemas de Comportamiento
- Oral Health - February 28, 2018 in Fort Myers, FL
- Safe Sleep / SUID
- Sight Words in the VPK Classroom - April 05, 2018 in Naples, FL
- So What's in Your Centers? - March 15, 2018 in North Fort Myers, FL
- Strategic Plan Kindergarten Readiness - STEAM - March 22, 2018 in Naples, FL
- Strategis Plan Kindergarten Readiness - STEAM - March 21, 2018 in Immokalee, FL
- Zika Awareness for Child Care - March 21, 2018 in Naples, FL
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave | Suite 300 | Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
Phone (239) 935-6100 | FAX (239) 935-6181 | TOLL FREE: 1.866.863.1366
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday