Please read the following information carefully! To proceed, you must agree to the Ground Rules as outlined below.
Ground Rules for Training
The ELCofSWFL has revised the set of rules to which all trainers who train for the Early Learning Coalition adhere. To allow for an environment that is good for learning, we ask that you read and follow these rules. Please note: If you are not able to attend a training for which you have registered, you must call ELC at 239-935-6189. You are allowed only three no-shows before you are no longer allowed to register for and participate in classes. The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has been recognized as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice for continuing education and training. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is allowed offer to IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
There are currently 15 events open for registration.
- "And they Tried to Breathe" - Asthma in Childcare - January 19, 2023 in ,
- An Introduction to ASQ-3
- ASQ 3 Director Refresher Course - Spanish
- Behind Every Smile there are Teeth - Dental Training - February 16, 2023 in ,
- Bings and Bangs of Childcare - Injury Prevention in Childcare - December 15, 2022 in ,
- Bloodborne Pathogens - January 17, 2023 in ,
- Interacciones Efectivas Para Preescolar - December 12, 2022 in ,
- Preparing Children for Kindergarten Success - Literacy - January 26, 2023 in ,
- Preparing Children for Kindergarten Success - STEAM - January 26, 2023 in ,
- Preventing Discipline Problems - December 08, 2022 in ,
- You Take my Breath Away - Asthma Medications - January 19, 2023 in ,
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave | Suite 300 | Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
Phone (239) 935-6100 | FAX (239) 935-6181 | TOLL FREE: 1.866.863.1366
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday