Please read the following information carefully! To proceed, you must agree to the Ground Rules as outlined below.
Ground Rules for Training
The ELCofSWFL has revised the set of rules to which all trainers who train for the Early Learning Coalition adhere. To allow for an environment that is good for learning, we ask that you read and follow these rules. Please note: If you are not able to attend a training for which you have registered, you must call ELC at (239) 935-6143. You are allowed only three no-shows before you are no longer allowed to register for and participate in classes. The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has been recognized as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice for continuing education and training. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is allowed offer IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
For Department of Education trainings (4 yr. old Standards, Florida VPK Assessment, and Integrating the Standards) please go to the DCF Portal website to register. See the ELC Training Calendar for dates of these scheduled classes.
There are currently 20 events open for registration.
- Art and Sensory Experiences - November 13, 2019 in Naples, FL
- Creating a Fun Circle Time - February 20, 2020 in Naples, FL
- Effective Interactions in the Classroom - October 24, 2019 in Naples, FL
- Effective Intractions in the Classroom - November 19, 2019 in Naples, FL
- Managing Chronic Health Needs
- National Association of Family Child Care Accreditation Training - October 26, 2019 in Naples, FL
- Quality of Feedback: Choose Your Words - December 10, 2019 in Naples, FL
- Responding to Behavior - January 23, 2020 in Naples, FL
- Sanitation and Disease Prevention
- Thankful for SWFL Child Care Providers Conference: Free Health and Safety Conference - November 16, 2019 in Fort Myers, FL
- Trauma and Children's Development
- Understnding Preschoolers - December 18, 2019 in Naples, FL
- Universal Precautions and Bloodborne Pathogens
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave | Suite 300 | Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
Phone (239) 935-6100 | FAX (239) 935-6181 | TOLL FREE: 1.866.863.1366
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday