Please read the following information carefully! To proceed, you must agree to the Ground Rules as outlined below.
Ground Rules for Training
The ELCofSWFL has revised the set of rules to which all trainers who train for the Early Learning Coalition adhere. To allow for an environment that is good for learning, we ask that you read and follow these rules. Please note: If you are not able to attend a training for which you have registered, you must call ELC at 239-935-6189. You are allowed only three no-shows before you are no longer allowed to register for and participate in classes. The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has been recognized as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice for continuing education and training. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is allowed offer to IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
There are currently 19 events open for registration.
- An Introduction to ASQ-3
- Building Resiliancy in the Early Childhood Classroom - October 25, 2021 in ,
- Concepts of Trauma and Violence - November 18, 2021 in ,
- Effective Interactions for Infants
- Effective Interactions for Toddlers/Pre-K
- How to Expand Activities in a Pre-K Classroom
- Increase Healthy Foods and Healthy Beverages in Childcare Centers - October 21, 2021 in ,
- Preventing Discipline Problems
- Program Assessment Community Support Group
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave | Suite 300 | Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
Phone (239) 935-6100 | FAX (239) 935-6181 | TOLL FREE: 1.866.863.1366
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday