Please read the following information carefully! To proceed, you must agree to the Ground Rules as outlined below.
Ground Rules for Training
The ELCofSWFL has revised the set of rules to which all trainers who train for the Early Learning Coalition adhere. To allow for an environment that is good for learning, we ask that you read and follow these rules. Please note: If you are not able to attend a training for which you have registered, you must call ELC at (239) 935-6143. You are allowed only three no-shows before you are no longer allowed to register for and participate in classes. The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has been recognized as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice for continuing education and training. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is allowed offer IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
There are currently 13 events open for registration.
- An Introduction to ASQ-3
- Concepts of Trauma and Violence - November 18, 2021 in ,
- Creating the Classroom Environment for Preschool - June 24, 2021 in ,
- Diabetic Children in Childcare - July 15, 2021 in ,
- Increase Healthy Foods and Healthy Beverages in Childcare Centers - October 21, 2021 in ,
- Injury Prevention in Childcare 2021 - August 19, 2021 in ,
- Poison Prevention in Childcare 2021 - September 16, 2021 in ,
- Sexual Development in Young Children - August 12, 2021 in ,
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave | Suite 300 | Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
Phone (239) 935-6100 | FAX (239) 935-6181 | TOLL FREE: 1.866.863.1366
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday