Please read the following information carefully! To proceed, you must agree to the Ground Rules as outlined below.
Ground Rules for Training
The ELCofSWFL has revised the set of rules to which all trainers who train for the Early Learning Coalition adhere. To allow for an environment that is good for learning, we ask that you read and follow these rules. Please note: If you are not able to attend a training for which you have registered, you must call ELC at 239-935-6189. You are allowed only three no-shows before you are no longer allowed to register for and participate in classes. The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has been recognized as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice for continuing education and training. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is allowed offer to IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
There are currently 13 events open for registration.
- An Introduction to ASQ-3
- ASQ 3 Director Refresher Course - Spanish
- Behind Every Smile there are Teeth - Dental Training - February 16, 2023 in ,
- Effective Interactions for Infant Classrooms - February 15, 2023 in ,
- Effective Interactions for Pre-K Classrooms - March 29, 2023 in ,
- Effective Interactions for Toddler Classrooms - March 15, 2023 in ,
- How to Expand Activities in a Pre-K Classroom - March 01, 2023 in ,
- Preparing Children for Kindergarten Success - STEAM - March 30, 2023 in ,
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave | Suite 300 | Ft. Myers, Florida 33901
Phone (239) 935-6100 | FAX (239) 935-6181 | TOLL FREE: 1.866.863.1366
Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday